Diversified Ulbrich is a full line stainless steel service center and distributor specializing in sheet, bar, plate, tubing, structural angle as well as rolled and slit coil. Aluminum sheet, plate and Specialty Metals are the newest additions to our product line.
In addition to providing our standard stock sizes, we can shear, level, plasma, roll, slit or cut to length our products to your exact specifications. Our stainless alloys include the following: 200 series, 300 series, 400 series, Duplex Grades, Invar, as well as 3003 H14 and 5052 H32 aluminum.
Stainless steel is used in the manufacture of many products primarily for its corrosion resistant properties. Elements such as aluminum, copper, silicon, titanium and others are added to the specific alloy to modify the physical and chemical properties. The addition of alloying elements to the chemistry produces alloys that can be easily machined or may have superior strength or corrosion resistance. Our products are used in the following industries, but not limited to Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Devices, Electronics, Food Service, Brewing and Pulp/Paper, Marine and Power Generation.
Aluminum Sheet is used in Marine, Electronic, Food Service and Commercial Applications.
Strategically located in Montreal and Toronto, Canada, we service all of Eastern Canada and the Maritimes.
Diversified Ulbrich of Canada’s Products
- Stainless Sheet in Standard Sizes and Custom Lengths – Special Finishes, PVC and Paper Interleave
- Stainless Plate in Flat and Diamond Pattern
- Stainless Rolled Strip and Slit Coil (Also Available in Special Metals)
- Stainless Round Tube, Square Tube, Rectangular Tube
- Stainless Round Bar, Flat Bar, Square Bar, Hex Bar
- Stainless Steel Angles in Equal Leg and Unequal Leg
- Aluminum Sheet in Standard Sizes and Custom Lengths – PVC and Paper Interleave Available