Sales Manager – Montreal
Our Diversified Ulbrich operation, located in Pointe-Claire, QC, requires an experienced Sales Manager with a proven track record of exceeding sales forecasts in a manufacturing environment
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings.
- Performing sales activities on major accounts and negotiate sales price and discounts in consultation with General Manager.
- Accurately forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
Developing specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Assisting sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborating with management and purchasing to develop sales and purchasing strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Overnight travel.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business.
- Previous meaningful supervisory experience within a sales function.
- Proven track record (minimum 5 years) of qualifying experience within a steel service center preferably with knowledge of stainless steel flat rolled, long products and aluminum.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and conduct effective negotiations.
Strong leadership, negotiation and project management skills required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals within all spheres of the organization.
- Knowledge of raw material (ferrous and non-ferrous material).
- Must be a self-starter with an upbeat, entrepreneurial attitude
- Proven ability to develop and meet sales forecasts.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft office).
In exchange for a job well done, Ulbrich offers a competitive salary and benefits. For interview consideration, please forward your resume with salary requirements.