XL Blend “S” Finished Products
Whether you are looking to remodel an existing fireplace front, spruce up an outdated lobby, or enhance an elevator’s interior, Diversified Ulbrich of Canada—through a strategic partnership with Excelsior Steel Processing Limited—has the perfect product for you.
XL Blend “S” is a breakthrough stainless steel finish. It has the capability to repair any surface damage and it creates a clean, smooth, and uniform exterior. The finer grain structure makes it less reflective and less receptive to foreign substances, resulting in a surface that is easier to clean and maintain.
Like most products, Diversified Ulbrich offers next-day delivery to Ontario and Quebec and comes with the assurance of our exceptional Supply Chain Management capabilities.
XL Blend “S” finished stainless steel can be used in a wide range of industrial applications in which polished steel is most often used. Uses of the XL Blend “S” finish include:
- Architecture: elevators, escalators, doors, windows, partitions, column covers, spandrel panels, mullions, fascias, kick-push-base plates
- Food Services: refrigerators, freezers, washers, display units, service counters, ventilation hoods, appliance coverings
- Furniture Design: office desks, bank counters, dividers, paneling
- Security Equipment: vault doors and frames, safety deposit boxes, night depositories
- Transportation: passenger cars, buses, tankers, framing, outer skins, interior trim, convector covers, control panels
Since 1924, Ulbrich has proven to be capable of delivering engineered metal solutions. We are able to solve complex problems due to an experienced and skilled workforce, expert technical support staff, reliable customer service and quality material sourcing. In addition to Ulbrich’s world-class capabilities, we offer superior advantages when it comes to supplying XL Blend “S”:
- Extensive stock and inventory control in a variety of thicknesses and sizes
- Next-day delivery (less than 24 hours) in Canada’s Ontario and Quebec provinces and the Northeastern United States
- Competitive pricing when compared to traditional industry standards
For more detailed information about XL Blend “S” offerings please refer to Ulbrich’s XL Blend “S” Datasheet