Our Current Career Opportunities
We invite you to apply to the following career opportunities now available at Diversified Ulbrich:
Toronto, ON, Canada
Located in Toronto (Woodbridge), Diversified Ulbrich, is a full-line stainless steel service center and distributor. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Materials Coordinator, who will perform several duties related to purchasing, supplier management, inventory management, report management, and internal communications to the sales team for our Toronto and Montreal-based facilities.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Analyzing and managing inventory levels of all product lines;
- Managing stock levels to meet MRP forecast;
- Analyzing inventory turns and working to achieve turn goals;
- Analyzing obsolete/excess inventory and recommending disposition;
- Developing and managing key inventory reporting;
- Coordinating and managing the raw material rejection process;
- Coordinating with sales and purchasing on PO placement;
- Communicating with sales on subcontractor lead time and performance;
- Assisting production and finance teams with inventory receiving;
- Working in a Lean Culture and participating on A3 Teams;
- Participating in various ISO meetings and requirements;
- Assisting with developing and executing sourcing strategies;
- Providing backup for purchase order placement; and
- Assisting with expediting open purchase orders, supplier quotations and maintaining supplier information.
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain plus a minimum of 3 years experience in supply chain, inventory management, or sales in the metals market. Strong working knowledge of material management and international transactions. Must possess the ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast paced environment. Strong problem solving and attention to detail skills required. Must possess strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate and work with all levels in an organization. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Overnight travel required to Toronto and Montreal offices, as well as, suppliers.
This position offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits and the opportunity to expand skills within a company that offers a diverse workforce and a welcoming company culture.
If you are interested in positions(s) at Ulbrich other than those listed above, please submit your Unsolicited Application.
Ulbrich is committed to the continuous professional development of our employees. Every consideration is given to those who express interest in and are qualified for an open position. If you are interested in an open position, please speak with a representative from the Ulbrich Human Resources department.
REQUIREMENTS TO WORK AT ULBRICH
If you are extended an offer for employment, there are requirements that must be completed prior to your first day of work. Employment contingent upon completion of all of the requirements listed below:
- BACKGROUND CHECKS
Prospective employees are required to complete a comprehensive background check.
- PHYSICAL AND DRUG SCREENING
Prospective employees are required to complete a pre-employment physical and drug test.