Inside Sales Representative – Montreal, Canada
Diversified Ulbrich located in Montreal is a full line stainless steel service center and distributor. Diversified Ulbrich has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Inside Sales Representative. The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for maintaining existing customer relationships. The incumbent will likely focus on building long-term relationships with customers. Candidate will need to interact with the Outside Sales Representatives and warehouse personnel on a regular basis.
Specific areas of required expertise include:
- Maintain existing customer accounts.
- Check inventory, prepare/present quotations to clients and do appropriate follow ups.
- Outsource items as required, consulting with purchasing prior to procurement.
- Establish and maintain positive business relationships with clients.
- Gathering market and customer information and provide feedback on future buying trends.
- Communicate with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
- Manage customer specific material programs as assigned by the sales manager.
- Make phone calls to clients assigned by the sales manager.
- Network with outside sales staff to ensure quotation follow up & client development.
- When necessary, assist / coordinate shipments of material to our sub-contractors.
- Must be bilingual in French and English (written and spoken).
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS/PREFERENCES:
- Ideally possess suitable background experience in customer service and inside sales representation.
- College/University degree in sales and marketing preferred.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales, and pressure, while maintaining attention to quality and details.
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt.
- Possess the relevant IT skills in basic MS Office applications – Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point in particular.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals within all spheres of the organization.
- High energy level.
- Team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.