Our Current Career Opportunities
We invite you to apply to the following career opportunities now available at Diversified Ulbrich:
Toronto, ON, Canada
Diversified Ulbrich, is an aluminum and stainless steel service center and distributor. Our Toronto (Woodbridge) location requires an experienced Accounting Supervisor with a proven track record of success, who will supervise and coordinate accounts receivable, accounts payable, related activities.
This position will be responsible for ensuring the proper matching of purchasing and receiving documents, the correct distribution to general ledger expense accounts, timely and accurate payments, and the proper filing and storage of records. This position also supervises the billing function ensuring accurate billing to customers, timely invoicing, and the processing of credits to customers as necessary.
- Supervises accounting group for accuracy and conformance to policies;
- Reviews cheque listing and vouchers to verify correct payments;
- Reviews cash flow and foreign purchases for weekly AP payments;
- Prepares and/or reviews bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Verifies transactions, posts journal entries to general ledger accounts and performs monthly journal entry account analysis;
- Assists with annual budget, quarterly forecasts and annual audit;
- Provides back-up support to the receiving, billing and accounts payable functions, as necessary;
- Performs daily reviews to ensure accuracy; and
- Participates in annual physical inventory count.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- A degree in Business, Accounting or a related field plus experience in financial analysist and reporting.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and analyze information and data skillfully and reach sound conclusions.
- Must have excellent multi-tasking, organization skills, attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
In exchange for a job well done, Diversified Ulbrich offers a competitive compensation and benefits program.
For further consideration, please forward your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
If you are interested in positions(s) at Ulbrich other than those listed above, please submit your Unsolicited Application.
Ulbrich is committed to the continuous professional development of our employees. Every consideration is given to those who express interest in and are qualified for an open position. If you are interested in an open position, please speak with a representative from the Ulbrich Human Resources department.
REQUIREMENTS TO WORK AT ULBRICH
If you are extended an offer for employment, there are requirements that must be completed prior to your first day of work. Employment contingent upon completion of all of the requirements listed below:
- BACKGROUND CHECKS
Prospective employees are required to complete a comprehensive background check.
- PHYSICAL AND DRUG SCREENING
Prospective employees are required to complete a pre-employment physical and drug test.